Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Once Upon a Princess Castle

So, I made this castle off the new Once Upon a Princess cart for my cricut.  I had some challenges along the way.  The largest you can make it with 12 X 12 paper is 8" which is why it's so small (I took the pic with my kids so you can see it's size relatively).  I have to go out and buy some 12 X 24 so I can make a bigger one.  Also, I will use obviously double sided paper next time because I folded a lot of things wrong and messed it up a bit but this would be a really cute centerpiece for a birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm having some trouble cutting the step #4. When I hit shift and then the castle 1 image, the cutter says that it won't fit on the page. I shifted the size dial down all the way to 1, and it still said it wouldn't fit. How did you get yours to cut? I am attempting to complete the castle at a size 5 1/2.

    ReplyDelete